- Breast Cancer Incidence Rates Converging Among White and African-American Women
- Statin Medications May Prevent Dementia with Longer Use, While Not Posing Short-Term Cognition Problems
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Health Coaching?
- Novel Risk Score Predicts New Onset ESRD Among Liver Transplant Recipients
- Free Head, Neck Cancer Screenings Have Positive Impact in Urban Areas
- Q&A: How Does a Lifestyle Coach Help Patients to Set Healthy Goals?
- CDC: Better, Faster Lab Reports Help States’ Infectious Disease Outbreak Response
- HealthSounds Podcast: Dual Eligibles Closing Care Gaps and Engaging Members in Self-Management
- Early Imaging, Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Changes Patient Care, Improves Outcomes
- HINfographic: Health Coaching’s Call to Manage Weight, Chronic Disease
- Extended Follow-up of Hormone Therapy Trials Does Not Support Use for Chronic Disease Prevention
- One-Minute Health Metrics Video: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Population Health Management in 2012.
Presents actionable new data on overall health coaching activity, with the latest metrics on the prevalence of health coaching, program components, delivery methods and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.