- Colonoscopy Screening Every 10 Years Could Prevent 40 Percent of Colorectal Cancers
- Income, Not Food Deserts, More to Blame for U.S. Obesity
- New Chart: Top 5 Health Targets of Telehealth
- NIH Funding Boosts New Alzheimer's Research on Prevention, Novel Drug Targets
- Can Vitamin B Supplements Help Stave Off Stroke?
- Q&A: How Can Care Managers Work With Complex Comorbid Cases?
- Overweight Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Experience Benefits of Bariatric Surgery Up to 9 Years after Procedure
- HealthSounds Podcast: Performance Quality Measurement and Reporting for Accountable Care
- HPV Linked to Growing Number of Young Adults with Oropharyngeal Cancer
- Infographic: Preventable Deaths from Heart Disease and Stroke
- Study Findings May Explain Delayed Onset of Heart Disease in Women
- Meet Health Coach Tiffini Holmes: Corporate Wellness Programs Key to Healthy Workforce
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
Analyzes trends in improving medication adherence at more than 160 healthcare companies, and takes an in-depth look at pioneering efforts by Kaiser Permanente Colorado and CIGNA Pharmacy Management to improve medication compliance levels in their populations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.