- Study Highlights Need for Better Diabetes Treatment Guidelines
- Can an Apple or Pear a Day Keep Strokes Away?
- New Table: 7 Care Coordination Challenges Met by an SNF Network
- More Women Dying from Breast, Cervical Cancer at Younger Age
- CDC Report Details Influenza Prevention, Treatment for Children and Teens
- Q&A: How Can You Incent Participation in Health Improvement Programs?
(open access until September 28.)
- Harvard Launches 'Healthy Eating Plate' to Help Prevent Diseases
- Data Reveals Diabetes Epidemic Continues to Escalate
- HealthSounds Video: Top Uses of HRAs
- Regular 'Green Time' Linked to Milder ADHD Symptoms in Children
- France Reaches Across Pond to Manage Diabetes
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: Embedded Case Managers in 2011
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Health Management Tools for ACOs: Improving Outcomes in Accountable Care Organizations examines the building blocks of population health management that drive improvements in healthcare quality and efficiency in ACOs while positioning healthcare organizations for core measure improvement and increased reimbursement.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.