- HHS: National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month Time to Encourage Healthy Habits
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Congenital Heart Disease Increases Maternal Stress
- New Chart: What's a Case Manager's Average Monthly Caseload?
- Family Problem-Solving Sessions Help Teens Better Manage Diabetes
- Marijuana Use May Increase Risk of Testicular Cancer
- Q&A: How Do You Engage Patients in Telephonic Case Management?
- NFL Players at High Risk of Death from Alzheimer’s and ALS
- Study: Heart Calcium Scan Effective in Predicting Heart Disease Risk
- HealthSounds Podcast: Population Health Management Achieving Results in a Value-Based Healthcare System
- Can a Risk Score Predict Infections in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients?
- Meet Health Coach Jennifer Sponholtz: Incorporating Coaching into Incentive-Based Wellness Programs
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Embedded Case Managers in Healthcare
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Asthma Management in 2012.
Provides actionable information from 136 healthcare organizations on the use of incentives to promote health behavior change.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Barbara Haasis, R.N., CCRN, senior clinical lead for quality reward and recognition programs at Florida Blue:
"For our program, we consider any patient that goes in to see a PCMH physician as part of that PCMH and eligible for the benefits that physician offers." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.