- 5 Percent of U.S. Children, Teens Classified as 'Severely Obese'
- New Study Evaluates Existing Diabetes Guidelines and Potentially Supportive Laws
- New Chart: What's Required Training for the Care Transition Team?
- U.S. Faces Crisis in Cancer Care Due to Aging Population, Rising Costs
- Teacher-Delivered Intervention Program Promoting Healthy Lifestyles May Prevent High-risk Teens from Becoming Obese
- Q&A: How Do Registries Utilize Electronic Records to Collect Data Fields Without Needing to Manually Monitor High-Risk Patients?
- American Diabetes Association and Voxiva Join Forces to Help Diabetics Improve Health by Using Cell Phones
- HealthSounds Podcast: Medicare Pioneer ACO Year One Lessons from a Top-Performer
- Replacing Connector in IV System in Patients with Central Lines Could Reduce Bloodstream Infections
- Infographic: America, Land of the Obese
- Individual Financial Incentives, Not Practice-Level Incentives, Result in Greater Blood Pressure Control
- 3 Ways to Use Registries to Close Care Gaps
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Risk Assessments in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Telehealth Powers Population Health Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Dual Eligibles Care Management in 2013.
Provides a primer on the development and implementation of a co-located case management effort, with advice on startup, launch and operations from Aetna, Bon Secours and CDPHP on their embedded case management programs and the benefits they have derived from on-site case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
John Riedel, president, Riedel & Associates Consultants, Inc.:
"When you pair incentives with a strong culture of health and an ongoing communications component, that is where you make the biggest difference."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.