- CDC: High Blood Pressure Out of Control for Many Americans
- Diabetes Can Be Controlled in Patients after Pancreas Removal
- New Chart: What's a Case Manager's Average Monthly Caseload?
- Survey Finds Many Atrial Fibrillation Patients Aware of Stroke Risk
- HIV Treatment Use Increases in United States
- Q&A: What Are the Financial and Quality Benefits of Embedded Case Management?
- Could Having a Steady Job Help Keep Diabetics Healthy?
- Study Suggests Simple CT Scan Can Predict Worsening COPD
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient Experience How to Keep the Healthcare Customer Satisfied
- Obese Youth Have Significantly Higher Risk of Gallstones
- 8 Successes Achieved by Diabetes Management Programs
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health Management in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: 2012 ACO Activity Assessment
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: PCMHs in 2012.
12 industry thought leaders describe the processes of HRA and stratification.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Irene Zolotorofe, administrative director of clinical operations at Bon Secours Health System:
"We work with our nurse navigators on transitioning patients from one area to another, whether that's coming from the hospital, back to the practice, etc.
We're working with the nurse navigators to show them the tools that they need to transition patients to that care level." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.