- 'Food Rx' Prescribes Better Eating Habits for Diabetics
- Will Limiting TV Time Prevent Weight Gain in Children?
- New Chart: Top Functionalities of Patient Registries
- Study Questions Validity of Quality Measure for Stroke Care
- Midlife Fitness Staves Off Chronic Disease at End of Life
- Q&A: Which 3 Tools Can Assess a Patient's Engagement in the PCMH?
- Obesity, Metabolic Factors Linked to Faster Cognitive Decline
- Anti-inflammatory Treatment to Be Evaluated for Preventing Strokes, Heart Attacks
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient-Centered Medical Home Lessons from a Statewide Rollout
- Food Insecurity Increases Hospital Use by HIV-Positive Urban Poor
- 10 Hallmarks of a Health-Literate Organization
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012.
Looks at three patient-centered programs for diabetes management that are improving clinical outcomes.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information shows that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician’s plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.