- Annual Cervical Cancer Screening Persists, Despite Guidelines
- BMI Better Predictor of Diabetes Risk Than Waist Size
- New Chart: Which Providers Will Participate in ACOs?
- Simple Ultrasound Test May Identify People at Stroke Risk
- Drug Mark-ups for Treating Critically Ill at 650 Percent
- Q&A: How Do You Identify High-Risk Patients for Case Management?
(open access until August 30.)
- Dementia Patients Benefit from Hospice Care
- Could PCPs Hold the Key to Suicide Prevention?
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient Experience How to Keep the Healthcare Customer Satisfied
- Study Finds Drop in Disbursements for AIDS Response
- Adultsí Top 10 Health Concerns for Kids
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Obesity and Weight Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Health Coaching in Primary Care: Persuading Physicians to Prescribe Behavior Change and Self-Efficacy includes details from three health coaching thought leaders on their models for incorporating health coaching into the primary care paradigm.
Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Barbara Walters, senior medical director with Dartmouth-Hitchcock:
"Dartmouth-Hitchcock was able to bend the cost curve and improve quality in an ACO model with both [the government and commercial health plan partners]. This is more complex than either side originally imagined. It takes time and willingness to see the other points of view." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.