- Seeing a Neurologist Helps Parkinson's Patients Live Longer
- Can Depression Increase Stroke Risk in Women?
- New Table: Exceeding Core Measure Targets
- Annual HIV Infections in U.S. Relatively Stable
- Blood Tests for Active TB Not Accurate, Cost-Effective
- Q&A: How Do You Draw the Line Between Coaching and Counseling?
(open access until August 23.)
- Red Meat Linked to Increased Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- Combination Treatment for Ovarian Cancer Shows Strong Results
- HealthSounds Video: 2011 Benchmarks in Accountable Care Organizations
- Sleep Disordered Breathing Associated with Cognitive Impairment Risk
- mHealth: There’s a Grant for That
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Health & Wellness Incentives
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Depression Management Benchmarks: Trends in Integration of Behavioral and Physical Health provides actionable information from 260 organizations on their progress in targeting depression in disease management plus lessons learned from early adopters of an integrated approach to mental and physical health.
Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information demonstrates that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician’s plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are especially at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits. There is a pamphlet for our Home Run program that identifies the collaborative effort between the VNA, the Fallon Clinic and Fallon Community Health Plan, which underscores the fact that we are not replacing the PCP. Patients still go to their doctors for visits; however, we augment their care." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.