- Parenting Style Impacts Diabetes Control in Children
- Common Irregular Heartbeat Raises Dementia Risk
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Reducing Readmissions?
- U-M Saves Medicare More Than $22 Million by Improving Preventive Care
- Managing Communication of Cancer Diagnosis Beneficial to Patients
- Q&A: How Do You Measure Medication Adherence in Diabetics?
(open access until August 16.)
- Good Hand Hygiene Reduces Infection Risks in Hospitals, Schools
- Prescriptions for Antidepressants Increasing Among Non-Psychiatric Patients
- HealthSounds Podcast: Aligning Physician Incentives for Shared Risk and Reward Across the Healthcare Continuum
- Poorly Controlled Asthma is Costly
- IOM Suggests 8 Free Preventive Health Services for Women
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Using Registries for Quality Improvement
Download new market research: Healthcare Organizations React to MRSA Outbreak
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Medical Home Performance Benchmarks: Adoption, Utilization and Results is the Healthcare Intelligence Network's latest annual in-depth analysis of medical home awareness, adoption, tools, technologies, challenges, benefits and outcomes. This exclusive 65-page report analyzes the responses of 115 healthcare organizations to HIN's fifth annual industry survey on the PCMH, administered in April 2011.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Steve Berkowitz, president of SMB Health Consulting:
"What do we need to do to get perfect performance in each [measure]? First of all, recognize the importance of rapid identification of the core-measured patient. We are no longer in a position where we can miss a few and not worry about it. We need to identify every core-measured patient as soon as we can." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.