- Almost Half of Type 2 Diabetes Patients Report Acute, Chronic Pain
- Infants of Overweight Mothers Grow More Slowly
- New Chart: Which Populations Participate in ACOs?
- Could a Cup of Coffee Help Some Parkinsonís Symptoms?
- Weight Training Linked to Reduced Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in Men
- Q&A: What's the Role of Behavioral Health in Managing the Diabetes Population?
- Implantable Defibrillators Lead to Decrease in Cardiac Arrests
- Study Finds More Grateful Teens Less Likely to Be Depressed
- HealthSounds Podcast: Patient Engagement in the Patient-Centered Medical Home A Continuum Approach
- Alzheimerís Cognitive Decline Slows in Advanced Age
- Meet Wellness Coach Christy LeMire: Educating Parents About Nutrition
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
New Horizons in Healthcare Case Management: Benchmarks, Metrics and Models examines the latest trends in healthcare case management, the impact of case managers across the care continuum and what's working in embedded or colocated case management, an emerging strategy of positioning case managers inside primary care practices.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.