- Diabetics Treated in Medical Home Practice Had 21 Percent Lower Total Medical Costs
- AAFP Study: Chronic Disease Management Tied to Provision of Preventive Care Services
- New Chart: Top 5 Areas Improved from mHealth
- IOM to Determine Effectiveness of National, State and Community Obesity Prevention Efforts
- Anemic Patients 41 Percent More Likely to Develop Dementia
- Q&A: How Does Kaiser Permanente Encourage Health Behavior Change?
- Moderate Kidney Disease Costs Medicare Tens of Billions of Dollars Each Year
- HealthSounds Podcast: Performance Quality Measurement and Reporting for Accountable Care
- U-M Research: How Women Make Breast Cancer Treatment Choices
- Infographic: Population Health Management Reduces Risk and Spend Across Care Continuum
- Rise of Antibiotic Resistance Among HAIs Much Greater than Prior CDC Estimates
- Meet Health Coach Alexis Koutlas: Natural Progression from Nurse to Case Manager to Coach
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Embedded Case Managers in Healthcare
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health Coaching in 2013.
Dives deep into several years of market research to document the role and outcomes of disease management in 11 key areas, as well as the high-focus diseases and health conditions of these initiatives: Diabetes management, health risk assessments and more.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.