- School Obesity Prevention Curriculum Can Reduce Health Costs
- More Exercise Reduces Heart Disease Risk
- New Chart: Top 5 Reimbursable Services for Weight Management
- Pain Intensity Higher in Chronic Low Back Patients
- Can an Increase in Muscle Mass Lower Diabetes Risk?
- Q&A: How Do You Educate Primary Healthcare Providers to Treat Chronic Pain Patients?
(open access until August 9.)
- Mammography Tool Not Effective in Finding Breast Cancer
- Smoking, Diabetes May Cause Brain Shrinkage
- HealthSounds Podcast: Identifying Functional Decline in Chronic Care Patients
- CT Shows Changes in Lungs Associated with COPD
- Reasons to Light a Fire Under Smoking Cessation Efforts
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Using Registries for Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Health Coaching
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Management Answer Book Vol. I: FAQs on Risk Reduction, Care Coordination and Co-Location provides answers to more than 50 questions on the practicalities of case management, from required skill sets for newly hired case managers to engaging non-compliant patients to supporting a case manager embedded in a hospital emergency room.
Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Bruce Nash, CDPHP senior VP of medical affairs and CMO:
"We said that if we’re going to go about this payment reform, then there has to be associated practice reform, too in essence, support the ongoing return on investment." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.