- HHS Seeks New Apps to Help Consumers Determine, Reduce Heart Risk
- Patient Safety Program Reduces Colorectal Surgical Site Infections By 33 Percent
- New Chart: Top 5 Conditions Targeted by Embedded Case Managers
- Can Yoga Help Stroke Survivors Improve Their Balance?
- In-Utero Exposure to Magnetic Fields Linked to Obesity Risk in Childhood
- Q&A: How Do You Train Your Staff in Patient Registry Use?
- Eliminating PSA Testing Would Increase Number of Men with Prostate Cancer
- Most Individuals With Celiac Disease Are Unaware of It
- HealthSounds Podcast: Bending the Cost Curve with a Commercial Value-Based Payment Contract
- Brain Development is Delayed in ADHD
- Bon Secours Investment in Nurse Navigators Paying Off in Patient Outcomes
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Diabetes Management in 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2012 Healthcare Benchmarks: The Patient-Centered Medical Home, now in its sixth year, is designed to meet business and planning needs of physician practices, clinics, health plans, managed care organizations, hospitals and others by providing critical benchmarks in medical home implementation and results.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Julie Hobson, R.N., B.S.N., manager of provider engagement, performance and partnership at Highmark Inc.:
"Our best practice component is one of the unique components of a pay for performance program and it has been rewarding to us and to practices. We look at two types of a process improvement: either office-based or a professional organization certification program." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.