- MS Drugs Come at High Cost Compared to Basic Therapy
- 12 States Report Obesity Rates of 30 Percent or More
- New Chart: Who Reviews HRA Results?
- International Survey Finds Most Would Seek Early Alzheimer's Diagnosis for Self, Family
- Dentists Can Identify People with Undiagnosed Diabetes
- Q&A: How Do You Measure the Economic Impact of Presenteeism?
(open access until August 2.)
- Common Test May Be Unnecessary for Bariatric Surgery Candidates
- Could Optimism Lower Stroke Risk?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Shared Savings in the Medical Home
- 3 Ways Genetic Testing Can Curb U.S. Healthcare Costs, Improve Care
- Sensei mHealth App Coaches Diabetics Virtually
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Using Registries for Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Accountable Care Organizations
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Performance Benchmarks in Obesity and Weight Management takes a comprehensive look at efforts in the healthcare industry to manage obesity and weight, based on recent market research by the Healthcare Intelligence Network. This resource contains essential information to help you measure program effectiveness, improve overall population health and enhance ROI.
Order your Adobe Acrobat PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.