- Integrated Health Systems Form Largest U.S. Private-Sector Diabetes Registry
- Too Little Sleep Can Increase Risk of Stroke Symptoms
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Case Management Programs?
- Many Young Adult Cancer Survivors Have Poor Long-term Physical, Mental Health
- Telephone Therapy is More Effective Than Face-to-Face Sessions for Patients with Depression
- Q&A: How Do You Assess the Level of Care Coordination Needed for Diabetics?
(Open access until June 20.)
- New Data Suggests HIV Superinfection Rate Comparable to Initial HIV Infection
- Can Pre-Dental Procedure Antibiotics Be Limited to High-Risk Heart Patients?
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient-Centered Medical Home Lessons from a Statewide Rollout
- Childhood CT Scans Linked to Leukemia, Brain Cancer Later in Life
- Meet Health Coaching Director Cheryl Walker: Integrative Care, Motivational Interviewing Future Trends
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Patient-Centered Medical Homes in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2011
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Obesity and Weight Management takes a comprehensive look at efforts in the healthcare industry to manage obesity and weight, based on recent market research by the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.