- Type 2 Diabetes in Youth Progresses Faster, More Aggressively Than in Adults
- An Additional 3.4 Million People Will Have a Stroke in 2030, Treatment Costs May More Than Double
- New Chart: Greatest Challenges of mHealth
- Study: 2 Out of 5 Medical Students Have Unconscious Bias Against Obese People
- Death Rates Decline for Advanced Heart Failure Patients, Outcomes Still Not Ideal
- Q&A: How Does a Health Coach Determine a Coachee’s Values?
- Hospitals Profit When Patients Develop Bloodstream Infections
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models
- Children of Long-Lived Parents Less Likely to Get Cancer
- Infographic: Investment in Public Health Slipping
- Study Links Migraine and Depression Comorbidity with Brain Size
- 6 Data Analytics Driving Successful Population Health Management
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Telehealth in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health Coaching in 2013.
Shares compelling stories that are emerging in different locations focused on topics including improving quality and lowering costs in primary care, setting challenging goals to control chronic disease with notable outcomes, and more.
Order your print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.