- Gaps Found in “Decision Aids” Designed to Help Determine Right Cancer Screening Option
- Many Diabetics Aware Disease Could Lead to Blindness, But Some Have Not Had Eye Exam
- New Chart: For Which Primary Diagnosis Is Case Management Most Effective?
- Flu in Pregnancy May Quadruple Child’s Risk for Bipolar Disorder
- CDC Outlines Roles of Media, Lawmakers in Preventing Skin Cancer by Reducing Indoor Tanning Use
- Q&A: How Do You Track Patients and Their Outcomes?
- Two Ways State and Local Governments Can Address the Obesity Epidemic
- HealthSounds Podcast: Improving Population Health Management Through Effective, Efficient Data Analytics
- Could Social Relationships Influence Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Patients?
- Infographic: Population Health Management Reduces Risk and Spend Across Care Continuum
- Pets May Help Reduce Heart Disease Risk
- Meet Geriatric Case Manager Denise Digh: Providing Patients, Families with Road Maps to Future
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Case Management in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Complimentary e-book: Evolution of the Embedded Healthcare Case Manager.
Provides actionable information from more than 100 healthcare organizations on efforts to improve medication adherence and compliance in their populations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kelly Merriman, HealthFitness' vice president of service delivery and Dr. Dennis Richling, chief medical and wellness officer at HealthFitness:
"...Our health coaching approach begins with technology. With the use of medical and pharmacy claims, HRA information and biometric data,
we determine an individual's current health status." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.