- IOM Identifies Obesity-Prevention Strategies to Scale Back 'Weight of the Nation'
- Death Risks Higher for Heart Attack Survivors Living Near Major Roadways
- New Chart: Top 5 Ways Case Managers Interact with Patients
- Elderly Diabetics Live Long Enough to Benefit from Interventions, Research
- Screening Accounts for Much of Black/White Disparity in Colorectal Cancer
- Q&A: How Are Registries Used to Identify Gaps in Care?
(Open access until May 16.)
- Keeping Obesity Rates Level Could Save Billions Over Two Decades
- Eating Fish, Chicken May Lower Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Patient-Centered Medical Home Lessons from a Statewide Rollout
- Aspirin, Warfarin Equally Effective for Most Heart Failure Patients
- Self-Examination: Industry Questions Necessity, Cost Irregularities of Healthcare Services
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Patient Satisfaction
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
The Guide to Improving Medication Adherence analyzes trends in improving medication adherence at more than 160 healthcare companies, and takes an in-depth look at pioneering efforts by Kaiser Permanente Colorado and CIGNA Pharmacy Management to improve medication compliance levels in their populations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"Strategic planners should really be focused on broadening the reach to capture as much population that they intend to manage. If we were doing this conference in 3, 4, or 5 years from now, we would be talking about our market share as a percent of the population we're responsible for, versus the number of discharges we look at." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.