- Federal Safety Net Healthcare Coverage for Diabetic Children Varies from State to State
- One in Three Stroke Emergencies Doesn’t Use EMS
- New Table: The Legal Structure of a Physician-Hospital Organization
- Study: CBO Scoring Misses Billions of Dollars in Long-Term Savings from Obesity Prevention Policies
- Researchers Observe Increased Cancer Risk in People with History of Non-melanoma Skin Cancer
- Q&A: How Do You Manage a Mental Health Patient Telephonically?
- Over-Diagnosis, Over-Treatment of Depression Common in United States
- HealthSounds Podcast: Healthcare Social Business Strategy Driving Adoption with Social, Mobile and Cloud Technologies
- Is There a Link Between Anesthesia and Dementia in the Elderly?
- Infographic: Health Coaching’s Call to Manage Weight, Chronic Disease
- Cancer Studies Often Lack Necessary Rigor to Answer Key Questions
- Defining the Duals: 13 Things to Know for Population Health Management
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Case Management in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: 2012 Trends in Embedded Case Management.
Delivers a snapshot of mobile health (mHealth) trends, including current and planned mHealth initiatives, types and purpose of mHealth interventions, targeted populations and health conditions, and challenges, impact and results from mHealth efforts.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Jay Sultan, associate vice president and product manager for value-based reimbursement at Trizetto®:
"Payment bundles allow us to expose both the payors' and the providers’ cost structure for the providers’ mutual management. Neither one of these in the status quo gets managed." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.