- Bi-Annual Eye Exams More Cost-Effective for People with Diabetes
- NIH Updates Alzheimer's Diagnostic Guidelines For First Time in Decades
- New Chart: 5 Challenges of CMS ACO Rule
- Half of All States Have Smoke-Free Worksites, Restaurants and Bars
- FDA Approves First Vaccine to Prevent Meningococcal Disease in Infants and Toddlers
- Q&A: How Do You Monitor ED Visits Related to Drug Interactions?
(open access until May 3.)
- Study Reveals New Clues to Development of Depression
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Reduce Effectiveness of SSRI Antidepressants
- HealthSounds Podcast: Recruiting Physician Practices for Patient-Centered Pilots
- Low-Normal Glucose Levels Could Harm Older Diabetes Patients
- Adherence to Diabetes Medication Reduces Hospitalization Risk by One-Third
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Fifth Annual Survey on Patient-Centered Medical Homes
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Telehealth & Telemedicine
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2011 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Community on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Low-Cost Low-Tech Medical Home Approaches to Reducing Readmissions presents case studies from four healthcare organizations whose use of low-cost, low-tech tools in their medical homes is already reducing hospitalizations by up to 36 percent and improving care for Medicare beneficiaries in general and for patients with heart failure and diabetes in particular.
Order your PDF Instant Download or print copy today.