- Parental Knowledge of Poor Dietary Choices Not Enough to Prevent Childhood Obesity
- Eating Low-Fat Dairy Foods May Reduce Risk of Stroke
- New Chart: Incentive Milestones in Health Coaching
- Nearly Half of U.S. Adults Are Unaware of Recommended Vaccinations
- Use of Drug Following Sign of Possible MS Reduces Progression to MS
- Q&A: How Do You Train Health Coaches in Stress Management?
(Open access until May 2.)
- Type 2 Diabetics Had Lower Blood Sugar Levels with Naturopathic Care
- Half-Siblings of Those with Autism at Raised Risk for Disorder
- HealthSounds Podcast: Geisinger Reduces All-Cause 30-Day Readmission Rates Through Remote Monitoring Program
- Report Outlines Successes, Challenges in Cancer Prevention Efforts
- 5 Rules for Engaging Employees in Health and Wellness Programs
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Medication Adherence in 2011
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2012 Healthcare Benchmarks: Healthcare Case Management provides actionable information from 152 healthcare organizations on the prominence, placement and responsibilities of case managers as well as case management-driven results in healthcare utilization, cost and compliance.
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information demonstrates that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician’s plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are especially at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits. There is a pamphlet for our Home Run program that identifies the collaborative effort between the VNA, the Fallon Clinic and Fallon Community Health Plan, which underscores the fact that we are not replacing the PCP. Patients still go to their doctors for visits; however, we augment their care." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.