- AMA Unveils First Phase of Improving Health Outcomes Initiative: Preventing Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes
- Physicians Less Likely To ‘Bond’ with Overweight, Obese Patients
- New Chart: Top 5 Mobile Health Technologies
- Alternative Therapies May Help Lower Blood Pressure
- Mammogram Tool Improves Some Breast Cancer Detection, Increases False Alarms
- Q&A: How Do You Measure the Impact of Comorbidity Reduction in DM?
- Teen Moms at Greater Risk for Later Obesity, Study Finds
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models
- Anti-HIV Therapy Appears to Protect Children's Hearts, NIH Network Study Shows
- Infographic: Workplace Wellness
- Family History of Alzheimer’s Associated with Abnormal Brain Pathology
- Power of Extrinsic Incentives Sometimes Elusive
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Case Management in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Embedded Case Managers in Healthcare
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Medication Adherence in 2013.
Lays the groundwork for a health coaching initiative, delivering the following: A comprehensive set of 2013 health coaching benchmarks from 150 companies; an examination of integrated coaching's toolbox of interventions that span the health risk continuum; and more.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.