- How Many Calories Does It Take to Meet Childhood Obesity Prevention Goals?
- Biodegradable Stents Safe for Coronary Artery Disease Treatment
- New Chart: How a Pharmacist Helps to Improve Medication Adherence
- Less Sleep May Lead to High Risk of Diabetes, Obesity
- Web-Based Decision Guide Reduced Uncertainty Over Breast Cancer Prevention
- Q&A: What's the Role of Behavioral Health in Diabetes Management?
(Open access until April 18.)
- Anti-Depressants Ease Depression in Parkinsonís Patients Without Affecting Other Symptoms
- Giving HIV Preventive Drug to Men at High Risk Would Be Cost-Effective
- HealthSounds Podcast: Recruiting, Training and Case Load Management Strategies for Embedded Case Managers
- New Method May Help Detect Alzheimerís Marker Earlier
- States Hungry for Obesity and Weight Management Programs
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Healthcare Trends for 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
In the Guide to Health Risk Assessment and Stratification, 12 industry thought leaders describe the processes of health risk assessment (HRA) and stratification as well as applications and benefits of health assessment in the workplace and various healthcare settings. This 140-page guide also examines the HRA's impact on cost, utilization and patient health status.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by James Reilly, managing partner with TRG Health Care Solutions:
"CMS has learned and believes that by aligning a financial payment and reimbursement system, this will incentivize hospitals and physicians to work closer together for optimal care. And thatís part of what CMS's bundled pricing initiative is out to accomplish." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.