- New HINfographic Finds Many Healthcare Companies Offer Health Coaching for Weight Management
- Study Finds Treatments, Not Prevention, Dominate Diabetes Research
- New Chart: Top 5 Measurements of PHM Program Effectiveness
- Melanoma Survivors Still Forego Sunscreen, Use Tanning Beds
- Dedicated Cleaning Staff Shown to Reduce C. difficile Contamination in Hospital Rooms
- Q&A: What Strategies Increase Engagement in Health and Wellness Coaching?
- Is Guided Self-Help Effective in Treating Childhood Obesity?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Leveraging Case Management Tools and Technology to Improve Outcomes
- 25 Percent of Women Do Not Complete Recommended Breast Cancer Treatment
- Infographic: Funding Public Health
- Study: Walking Reduced Coronary Heart Disease 9.3 Percent Compared to 4.5 Percent for Running
- Don’t Ignore ‘Reasonable Alternative Standard’ When Offering Outcomes-Based Incentives
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Managing Care Transitions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Mobile Health in 2013.
The first motivational interviewing (MI) video training series especially designed for clinicians who serve individuals at risk of, or affected by, chronic diseases. This series will help build the practical MI knowledge and skills needed to support patient health and address the behavioral factors that are responsible for over 85 percent of avoidable healthcare costs.
Order your copy of this video training series today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Robert Fortini, vice president and chief clinical officer at Bon Secours Health System:
"We have red flag rehearsals, which allow a patient to know the signs and symptoms of a worsening condition and what to do for it. We reinforce the discharge instructions because it's a 'one-patient-one-record' mantra."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.