- New Research Estimates Annual Cost of Diabetes at $245 Billion
- Nearly One in Four Women Newly Diagnosed with Breast Cancer Report PTSD Symptoms
- New Chart: Pharmacist Incentives for Improving Medication Adherence
- Poll: Colorado Residents Least Obese, West Virginians Most for Third Year
- One in Four Colonoscopies in Medicare Patients Found to Be Potentially Inappropriate
- Q&A: How Do You Measure Satisfaction in Your Diabetes Management Program?
- Symptoms and Care of Irregular Heartbeats Differ by Gender
- HealthSounds Podcast: Healthcare Performance Benchmarks: Diabetes Management
- Post-Stroke Walking Program Improves Stroke Survivorsí Lives
- Infographic: Stable Jobs = Healthier Lives
- Antibiotic-Resistant E. coli Strain Increasing Among Older Adults, Residents of Nursing Homes
- The Changing Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Managing Care Transitions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: 2012 ACO Activity Assessment
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Medication Adherence in 2013.
Describes a suite of tools to facilitate identification, interaction, surveys, follow-up action, resource matching, and member engagement and outreach for a behavioral health population that is also a template for case management and care coordination of any organization's hard-to-reach or vulnerable members.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kelly Merriman, HealthFitness' vice president of service delivery and Dr. Dennis Richling, chief medical and wellness officer at HealthFitness:
"...Our health coaching approach begins with technology. With the use of medical and pharmacy claims, HRA information and biometric data,
we determine an individual's current health status." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.