- Long-time Diabetics Have Increased Risk of Stroke
- Asthma Medications May Not Be As Effective for Overweight Asthmatic Children
- New Chart: Top 5 Tools in Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Counties with More Dermatologists Appear to Have Lower Melanoma Mortality Rates
- Physicians Order Costly, Redundant Neuroimaging for Stroke Patients
- Q&A: How Long Would It Take to Build a Medical Home Without an EMR?
(Open access until March 14.)
- Heavy Exposure to Diesel Exhaust Linked to Lung Cancer Death in Miners
- Race, Neighborhood Status Linked with Worse Chronic Pain in Young Adults
- HealthSounds Podcast: CMS Innovation Panel Looks to Medication Adherence as Potential Delivery Innovation
- Stopping Hormone Therapy May Help Breast Cancer to Regress
- Mini Medical Homes Open Door to Disease-Based Patient-Centered Care
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Physician Reimbursement Models
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Diabetes Management 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Obesity and Weight Management takes a comprehensive look at efforts in the healthcare industry to manage obesity and weight, based on recent market research by the Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by James Reilly, managing partner with TRG Health Care Solutions:
"CMS has learned and believes that by aligning a financial payment and reimbursement system, this will incentivize hospitals and physicians to work closer together for optimal care. And thatís part of what CMS's bundled pricing initiative is out to accomplish." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.