- Colon Cancer Screenings Double with New E-Health Record Use
- Survey Finds Public Support for Legal Interventions to Fight Obesity, Noncommunicable Diseases
- New Chart: Top 5 Embedded Case Manager-Patient Interactions
- Does Diabetes Increase Risk of Total Knee Surgical Complications?
- ADHD Takes a Toll Well Into Adulthood
- Q&A: How Can You Encourage Individuals to Complete an HRA?
- Limited Physical Activity Linked to Lower Depression Rates in Bariatric Surgery Patients
- HealthSounds Podcast: Physician Hospital Organizations Developing a Collaborative Structure for Shared Savings Agreements
- Significant Gaps Found in Patient Self-Management of Diabetes in Trinidad, Tobago
- Infographic: Acute/Chronic Healthcare Costs for Payors
- Community Efforts Can Increase Number of People Who Get Tested for HIV
- Support Outcomes-Based Health Incentives with Communication, Culture of Health
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on mHealth
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Population Health Management 2013 Trends and Benchmarks
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: 2012 Trends in Embedded Case Management.
Lays the groundwork for a population health management (PHM) program, providing a comprehensive set of 2012 PHM benchmarks from 102 companies as well as strategic advice from early adopters of a PHM approach.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Steven Valentine, president of The Camden Group:
"In 2013, health systems, hospitals and medical groups will embrace the Triple Aim to begin, or to continue, to develop their clinical integration and ACO programs." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.