- Aetna and Junior Blind Of America to Fight Childhood Obesity Among Visually Impaired Children in LA
- Statins Linked with Lower Depression Risk in Heart Disease Patients
- New Table: How BCBS Michigan Maps ICD-10 Codes
- Study Finds Colonoscopy Prevents Deaths from Colon Cancer
- Eating Citrus Fruit May Lower Women’s Stroke Risk
- Q&A: What's the Best Way to Integrate PAM into Telephonic Coaching Programs?
(Open access until March 7.)
- Obesity-Asthma Link in Children Varies by Race/Ethnicity
- Diabetes Drug Improves Glucose Control Without Increasing Hypoglycemia Risk
- HealthSounds Podcast: Fifth Annual Medical Home Benchmarks PCMH Stepping Stone to ACO
- Migraine Linked to Increased Risk of Depression in Women
- 6 Ways Parents Can Help Children Lose Weight
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Third Annual Case Management Benchmark Survey
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Health Coaching
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
In the Case Management Answer Book Vol. II: FAQs on Launching, Supporting and Evaluating Embedded Case Management, industry thought leaders provide answers to more than 50 questions on the practicalities of embedded case managers, from preparing a practice for the arrival of a case manager to hiring and training guidelines to measuring satisfaction with embedded case management initiatives
Order your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Patricia Zinkus, director of case management at Fallon Community Health Plan:
"Current information demonstrates that the frail senior members who do not understand their physician’s plan of care are transitioning from one level of care to another or are especially at risk for preventable admission, readmission and ER visits. There is a pamphlet for our Home Run program that identifies the collaborative effort between the VNA, the Fallon Clinic and Fallon Community Health Plan, which underscores the fact that we are not replacing the PCP. Patients still go to their doctors for visits; however, we augment their care." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.