- Does Bariatric Surgery Impact Medical Costs Associated with Obesity?
- CDC iPad App Allows Users to Become Disease Outbreak Investigators
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Wellness Incentives?
- Pancreatitis Risk Doubles With New Class of Diabetes Drugs, Say Scientists
- Gap Found Between Parents’ Perceptions of Children’s Weight and Expert Definitions
- Q&A: How Do Aetna Medicare's Case Managers Interact with Their Patients?
- Total Antioxidants in Diet Not Related to Risk of Stroke, Dementia
- HealthSounds Podcast: Population Health Management Achieving Results in a Value-Based Healthcare System
- Research Suggests Malaria Can De Defeated Without Globally Led Eradication Program
- Infographic: Spotlight on Embedded Case Management
- Scale-Up of HIV Treatment in Rural South Africa Increases Adult Life Expectancy
- New LinkedIn Forum, CaseTalk, for Healthcare’s Case Managers
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on mHealth
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health Coaching in 2013.
Provides actionable information from more than 100 healthcare organizations on efforts to improve medication adherence and compliance in their populations.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.