- 'Quality of Life' Therapy Improves Health During Cancer Treatment, Mayo Clinic Finds
- Surveillance System Can Identify, Track Emerging Infectious Diseases
- New Chart: Top Incentivized Coaching Activities
- NIH Study Shows Big Improvement in Diabetes Control Over Past Decades
- Research Finds Promising Approaches to Prevent Latino Childhood Obesity
- Q&A: How Has Shifting From a Disease to a Population Health Focus Meshed with Post-Reform Care Models?
- Direct Correlation Found Between Out-of-Hospital Heart Attacks and Levels of Air Pollution
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Role of Case Managers in Emerging Care Delivery Models
- Study Suggests Link Between Untreated Depression, Response to Shingles Vaccine
- Infographic: Medical Home Paves Way for Patient Satisfaction
- Obesity in Fathers May Be Associated with Offspring's Increased Risk of Disease
- 12 Questions to Measure Population Health Management Performance
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on mHealth
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Embedded Case Managers in Healthcare
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: PCMHs in 2012.
Details SCAN's unique care management model for duals, which focuses on prevention and early intervention, particularly in the area of medication management.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Barbara Haasis, R.N., CCRN, senior clinical lead for quality reward and recognition programs at Florida Blue:
"For our program, we consider any patient that goes in to see a PCMH physician as part of that PCMH and eligible for the benefits that physician offers."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.