- Blood Pressure, Cholesterol Higher Priorities than Blood Sugar in Preventing Diabetes-Related Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer Death Risk Increased Dramatically Among Female Smokers in Recent Decades
- New Chart: Top 5 Medical Home Strategies for Patient Engagement
- New National Campaign to Help Bystanders Recognize, Respond to Stroke Warning Signs F.A.S.T.
- ICUs for Newborns in Nine States See Sharp Drop in Bloodstream Infections
- Q&A: Are You Successfully Using Telehealth in Diabetes Management?
- Cardiac Disease Linked to Higher Risk of Mental Impairment, Mayo Clinic Finds
- HealthSounds Podcast: Health and Wellness Incentives Positioning for Outcome-Based Rewards
- Maternal Inflammation During Pregnancy May Increase Autism Risk in Children
- Could Less Invasive Treatment Improve Survival in Early Stage Breast Cancer?
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Patti Tipton: Former Air Force RN Empowers Patients On the Ground
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Improving Medication Adherence in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Using Patient Registries to Improve Healthcare Quality
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Health & Wellness Incentives in 2012.
This updated OSHA Manual for Healthcare Practices contains: The exposure control action plan, hazard communication action plan, emergency action plans, and more.
Order your manual plus supplemental state regulations guidance today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
HealthFitness's Kelly Merriman, VP of service delivery, and Dr. Dennis Richling, chief medical and wellness officer:
"Our health coaching approach begins with technology. With the use of medical and pharmacy claims, HRA information and biometric data, we determine an individual's current health status." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.