- Diabetes Educators Get Results in Diabetes Management Programs
- Wellness Program Fights Childhood Obesity By Involving Entire Family
- New Table: Aetna's Collaborative Care Management for the Medicare Population
- Declines in Melanoma Deaths Limited to Most Educated Patients
- How Does Team Care Improve Depression and Diabetes?
- Q&A: How Do You Support PCPs in Prescribing of Behavioral Health Medication?
(Open access until January 25.)
- Care for Asian-American Heart Attack Patients Improves in "Get With The Guidelines" Hospitals
- Air Pollution Linked to Increased Incidence of Diabetes, Hypertension in African American Women
- HealthSounds Podcast: Health Risk Assessments Administration, Delivery and Completion Benchmarks
- Promoting Vaccines in Office-Based Medical Settings Needed to Boost Adult Immunization Rates
- 4 Ways New CMS Primary Care Program Will Help Doctors to Better Coordinate Care
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Diabetes Management 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
Benchmarks in Health & Wellness Incentives, 2011 Edition: Data to Drive Health Promotion, Compliance and ROI provides actionable information from 156 healthcare organizations on the use of incentives to promote health behavior change. This essential resource has been compiled from an analysis of responses to HIN's third annual survey on the use of health & wellness incentives, administered in March 2011.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by James Reilly, managing partner with TRG Health Care Solutions:
"CMS has learned and believes that by aligning a financial payment and reimbursement system, this will incentivize hospitals and physicians to work closer together for optimal care. And thatís part of what CMS's bundled pricing initiative is out to accomplish." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.