- UnitedHealthcare's Diabetes Health Plan Can Improve Disease Management
- Vaccine is 62 Percent Effective in Preventing the Flu this Season
- New Chart: Top 5 Incentive-Based Health Improvement Programs
- Depressed Stroke Survivors May Face Triple the Risk of Death
- Changes in Prostate-Specific Antigen Levels Over Time Can Help Predict Prostate Cancer
- Q&A: Who Qualifies as an Advanced Practice Coach?
- Could Strawberries, Blueberries Cut Heart Attack Risk in Women?
- HealthSounds Podcast: Patient Engagement in the Patient-Centered Medical Home A Continuum Approach
- Game-Based Research Studies What Motivates People to Protect Against Infection
- Saliva Gland Test for Parkinson's Shows Promise, Study Finds
- Infographic: Hospital-Acquired Infections
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Improving Medication Adherence in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How Healthcare Companies Use HRAs
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: PCMHs in 2012.
Provides actionable information from 152 healthcare organizations on the prominence, placement and responsibilities of case managers.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Kathy Brieger, R.D., C.D.E., chief operations officer at Hudson River HealthCare (HRHC):
"We do individual sessions with certified diabetes educators or registered nurse dietitians... We link them to community organizations through our patient care partner if a patient is in need of food, dialysis, etc." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.