- Drinking Red Wine May Help Lower Breast Cancer Risk
- Higher Tax on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Reduce New Diabetes Cases
- New Chart: Which Delivery Models Will Reduce Cost and Improve Care Quality in 2012?
- Quality of Care, Cost for Peripheral Arterial Disease Patients Depend on Treatment Provider
- Grief Over Losing Loved One Linked to Higher Heart Attack Risks
- Q&A: How Should We Structure a Diabetes Self-Management Program?
(Open access until January 18.)
- New Approach to Prostate Cancer Care Draws Patients with Riskiest Disease
- High Rates of Disability, Healthcare Use Found in Elderly with Cirrhosis
- HealthSounds Podcast: Diabetes Management in the Medical Home Diabetes Collaborative Takes Team-Based Approach
- New Guideline: Use Caution When Choosing Seizure Drugs for HIV/AIDS Patients
- New Wellness Coach Profile: Meet Ramona Fasula
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: Healthcare Trends for 2012
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
The Guide to Improving Medication Adherence analyzes trends in improving medication adherence at more than 160 healthcare companies, and takes an in-depth look at pioneering efforts by Kaiser Permanente Colorado and CIGNA Pharmacy Management to improve medication compliance levels in their populations.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Gregory Spencer, chief medical officer with Crystal Run Healthcare:
"In addition to taking care of the patient in front of you, ACOs and value-based healthcare are driving forward to start thinking about groups of patients that you’re caring for, higher risk groups. [A registry] is useful clinically right from the beginning to think about a bigger picture view of your practice." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.