- Cancer Statistics 2014: Death Rates Continue to Decrease
- Workplace Wellness Programs Can Cut Chronic Illness Costs
- New Chart: Top Incentives for HRA Completion
- AHA/ASA Identify 2013 Top 10 Advances in Heart Disease and Stroke Science
- PHR Associated with Improved Medication Adherence Among Diabetics
- Q&A: How Can Health Plans Improve Star Quality Ratings in Chronic Care?
- MRSA Infection Rates Drop in Veterans Affairs Long-Term Care Facilities
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2014: Expect Surge in Commercial ACOs to Continue
- USPSTF Recommends Lung Cancer Screening for High-Risk Populations
- HINfographic: Health Coaching's Call to Manage Weight, Chronic Disease
- Use of Deep Brain Stimulation Treatment for Parkinson's Patients Reduced within Demographic Groups
- Meet Case Manager Susan Headley: Ensuring Employees Healthy Enough to Return to Work
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Palliative Care in 2014
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: Coordination of Care for Dual Eligibles
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at email@example.com.
© 2014 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Telehealth in 2013.
Explores two separate home visit interventions that are helping to reduce hospital readmissions and emergency room visits, while enhancing the patient experience.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Terry McGeeney, MD, MBA, director of BDC Advisors:
"We want to align the interest of all patients, physicians, hospitals and outpatient community services to drive value and outcomes for patients. These patient-centered medical neighborhoods are built on a strong foundation of comprehensive and capable primary care practices, aligned with health systems and specialists to ensure that care is coordinated and managed."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.