- Are 'Silent Strokes' Linked to Memory Loss in Elderly?
- Colorectal Cancer Mortality Slowly Decreasing in African Americans
- New Chart: Top Trends in Patient Registries
- Middle-age Blood Pressure Changes Affect Lifetime Heart Disease
- Statins May Reduce Mortality in Influenza Patients
- Q&A: What's the Difference Between Sympathy and Empathy in Coaching?
(open access until January 11.)
- Depression Diagnosis Among Elderly Depends on Racial, Cultural Factors
- Study Links Quality of Mother-Toddler Relationship to Teen Obesity
- HealthSounds Podcast: Mapping the Way to ICD-10 Readiness Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan's Approach
- Obesity Linked to Higher Five-Year Death Rate After Esophageal Cancer Surgery
- Medicare Weighs in on Obesity Counseling for Seniors
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2012
Interested in all open surveys?
Review them here.
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Healthcare Case Management
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs? Email us at email@example.com.
© 2012 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Papay, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join our Online Communities:
You Might Be Interested In:
2011 Benchmarks in Obesity and Weight Management captures the efforts of more than 130 organizations in the prevention and reduction of obesity and related conditions and costs in their populations, based on market research by HIN.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Janice Pringle of the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy:
"We find that pharmacists can engage in screening and brief intervention for medication adherence and other health-related issues just like every other healthcare staff or discipline has done successfully." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.