- New Standards of Care Suggest Less Intensive Blood Pressure Goals for Diabetics
- Study Finds Decline in U.S. Cancer Screening Rates
- New Chart: Top Measures of ACO Success
- New MRI Method May Help Diagnose Dementia
- 24-Hospital Trial Shows Inexpensive Education Effort Increases Safe tPA Use for Stroke Treatment
- Q&A: Which High-Risk Diagnoses Need Population Health Management?
- NIH Study Suggests Gene Variation May Shape Bladder Cancer Treatment
- HealthSounds Podcast: Care Coordination for Dual Eligibles A Results-Oriented Approach
- Only 44 Percent of PCPs Report Success in Helping Obese Patients Lose Weight
- Blood Transfusions Can Increase Death Risk in Heart Attack Patients
- Healthcare Reform, Care Transitions, Survivorship Top 10 Case Management Trends for 2013
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Coaching in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: How to Reduce Hospital Readmissions
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2013 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Patricia Donovan, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web sitewww.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Free Download: Healthcare Trends in 2013.
Describes how HealthFitness aligns individuals with the right coaching service at the right time, leveraging individuals' intrinsic motivation to address underlying lifestyle issues that may impede health status and drive up healthcare spend.
Reserve your PDF or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Amy Boutwell, president of Collaborative Healthcare Strategies:
"Along with readmission penalties and performance-based value purchasing strategies, there is a wealth of technical assistance available to hospitals and community-based teams trying to improve care transitions." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.