- Analysis: How ACOs May Affect Cost of Care for Cancer Patients
- Study Suggests Patients with Diabetic Macular Edema Not Getting Prompt Care
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Telehealth Programs?
- Virtual House Calls Can Deliver Effective Specialized Care to Parkinson's Patients
- Are Concussions Related to Alzheimer's Disease?
- Q&A: Should Case Managers Use PAM to Help Members with Self-Management?
- Having Surgery First Instead of Chemotherapy May Be Better for Tongue Cancer Patients
- Health Coaching's Value in Accountable Care and Medical Homes
- Revised Autism Screening Tool Offers More Precise Assessment of Children
- Infographic: Healthcare Innovations in Oncology
- Stress Reaction Gene Linked to Death, Heart Attacks in Heart Disease Patients
- How Taconic IPA Embedded Case Managers Risk-Stratify High-Risk, High-Cost Patients
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Disease Management Digest, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530.
Missed last week's issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Hospital Readmissions in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Watch a HIN video: One-Minute Health Metrics Video Welcome to the Medical Home Neighborhood
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your disease management data needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2014 Disease Management Digest by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Jessica Fornarotto, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468,Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site www.hin.com.
Join our Online Communities:
Home Visits in 2013.
Provides the principles of a comprehensive care coordination effort for Medicare-Medicaid beneficiaries, taking into account the medical, behavioral, social and functional needs of this vulnerable population.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Joseph Johnson, vice president of L.E.K. Consulting:
"From a member engagement point of view, it's important to educate members on what the Star program is why it's important and to remove any barriers with compliance on helping to improve patient outcomes."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.