- Nurse Care Coordinator Key to First-Year Success of CIGNA-Medical Clinic of North Texas ACO
Care Management, Transitions Instrumental Parts of New NCQA ACO Accreditation Program
- The Nurse’s Contribution to Discharge Planning
- Integrated Healthcare System and E-Prescribing Boost Medication Adherence
- Competition Seeks New Care Transitions Apps
- New Chart: 7 Care Coordination Challenges Met by an SNF Network
- HealthSounds Podcast: A Multi-Faceted Approach for Elderly Patients with Functional Decline
- Q&A: What strategies do you use to engage non-compliant patients?
- HealthSounds Video: 2011 Trends & Metrics in Healthcare Case Management
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Medication Adherence in 2011
Download new market research: Benchmarks in Registry Use for Quality Improvement
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Management Answer Book Vol. I: FAQs on Risk Reduction, Care Coordination and Co-Location, a 30-page resource, delivers advice from case management leaders at Geisinger Health System, whose successful embedded case management model is being replicated around the country, as well as other organizations that tackle a range of case management topics in an easy-to-read Q&A format. Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Steve Berkowitz, president of SMB Health Consulting:
"What do we need to do to get perfect performance in each [measure]? First of all, recognize the
importance of rapid identification of the core-measured patient. We are no longer in a position where we
can miss a few and not worry about it. We need to identify every core-measured patient as soon as we can." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.