- One Third of Medical Homes Will Join an ACO, Embedded Case Managers Play Critical Role, According to HIN Market Research
- EHRs in Medical Homes Improve Care Coordination of Diabetics, Heart Disease Patients
- Cancer Survivors Receive Subpar Care for Comorbid Conditions
- Case Managers Key to Successful Care Transitions
- New Chart: Top 5 Case Manager Work Locations
- New Video: 2011 Trends & Metrics in Healthcare Case Management
- Q&A: How Does Your Case Management Team Work With Caregivers?
- Chronic Pain Underdiagnosed, Undertreated, Says Institute Of Medicine
- HealthSounds Podcast: Co-Locating Case Managers in the Care Continuum
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Registries in Healthcare Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Managing Care Transitions Across Sites
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Community on:
You Might Be Interested In:
The Medical Home Case Manager: Profiting from Patient-Centered Care Coordination, a 40-page guide, provides an inside look at the selection, training, skill set, processes and benefits of the Geisinger Health Plan case managers embedded within the payor's medical home practices. Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Greg Mertz, senior project director with the Healthcare Strategy Group:
"The quality management program is...fairly detailed [at] 65 quality indicators and is going to require as part of the application process that you demonstrate that you have a fairly robust data environment that can capture and report on not only the financial information, but also on quality information." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.