- New FICO Analytics Predict Likelihood of Patient Adherence to Prescription Medication
- HHS Funds Hospital Engagement Contractors in Four-Pronged Healthcare Improvement Plan
- Stamford Hospital Launches New Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool
- How Geisinger Risk-Ranks Individuals for Case Management
- New Chart: Adherence Assessment Tools
- Q&A: How do you select patients for case management, and what predictive modeling tool do you use to identify high-risk patients?
- Free Tool Links Patient Portals and EHRs to Consumer Health Information
- HealthSounds Podcast:Identifying Functional Decline in Chronic Care Patients To Reduce Preventable Healthcare Utilization
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Registries in Healthcare Quality Improvement
Download new market research: 2010 Benchmarks in Health Risk Assessment Use: Bridges to Wellness & Health Improvement: July 2010
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Community on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Guide to Patient-Centered Case Management This 118-page guide presents best practices in identifying, stratifying and monitoring individuals for case management and documents the returns generated by targeted case management interventions in place at Geisinger Health System, Community Care of North Carolina and other organizations.Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Dr. Mina Chang of the Bureau of Health Services Research for the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services:
"Consistent messaging to the patient, regardless who is outreaching to the patient, is the key to engaging the member and changing their behaviors. Our three test interventions for the integrated care teams so far have had very positive results. They have all agreed to spread the test interventions to other regions." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.