- Telemedicine Pilot Uses Remote Physicians, On-Site Nurses, to Decrease ED Waits
- Nurses Key to PCMH Program That Trims Healthcare Costs by $98 Million
- Cognitive Function a Factor in Managing Diabetes: Study
- 4 Healthy Behaviors Will Reduce Risk of Death, Heart Disease
- Infographic: U.S. Health Spending Alone Larger Than Most Nations’ GDP
- Care Transitions Central to Successful Hospital Readmissions Campaign
- New Chart: Greatest Challenges of mHealth
- Meet Nurse Turned Health Coach Jeaneen Mullenhard: Moving from Fixing Disease to Preventing It
- Health Coaching's Value in Accountable Care and Medical Homes
- Q&A: What Best Practices Are You Seeing in Terms of Case Management in the Hospital, ED, or Physician Practice?
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Case Management Monitor, please e-mail email@example.com or call 888-446-3530
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Telehealth in 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: Medication Adherence in 2013
Watch a HIN video: What's Working in Diabetes Management
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2013 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Case Management in 2013.
Case Management in Value-Based Healthcare: Trends, Team-Building and Technology delivers advice for the profession on surviving and thriving in the post-reform healthcare landscape.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Emily Brower, executive director of accountable care programs at Atrius Health:
"By participating in a Pioneer ACO, we would have virtually all of our Medicare patients who received primary care from us in a risk model [...] if we could manage the care for that population as a whole, have a population approach as opposed to a payor-based approach, that would help us to improve care around the Triple Aim for all of our populations."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.