- ER Doctors Commonly Miss More Strokes Among Women, Minorities, Younger Patients
- 2014 Market Data on Medical Homes: Will Medical Neighborhoods Challenge Reimbursement Rules?
- Improving Population Health with Embedded Case Managers in an Open, Multi-Payor Community
- Hospital 'Management by Walking Around’ May Do More Harm Than Good, Say Nurses
- Medical Practices Employing Nonphysician Providers for Care Coordination
- The Hospital Perspective on Palliative Care
- HINfographic: 12 Questions to Guide a Physician Compensation Strategy
- New Chart: 6 Keys to Successful Duals Population Health Management
- 30-Day Readmission Rates of Pulmonary Patients Who Exercise Decrease by One- Third
- Q&A: How Do You Select Nurse Case Managers for Palliative Care?
For advertising and sponsorship opportunities in the Case Management Monitor, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-446-3530
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Remote Patient Monitoring
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: Telehealth in 2013
Watch a HIN video: One Minute Metrics: Home Visits for Medically Complex Patients
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To learn how you can be featured in one of our Case Manager Profiles, Click here.
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at email@example.com and let us know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2014 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
(732) 449-4468, Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site www.hin.com.