- 90-Day Medication Supply Drives Better Adherence, Reduces Medicaid Costs
- RNs Critical to Cigna's Growing ACO Program
- Duke and Johnson & Johnson Launch Leadership Training Program for Nurses
- 1 Out of 5 Smartphone Users Have Health Apps
- Improving Population Health Management Through Effective, Efficient Data Analytics
- Does Black Tea Reduce Diabetes Risk?
- New Chart: What's the Preferred Education Level of a Case Manager?
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager JoAnne Vanett – Patient Advocacy, Education, Communication Keys to Success
- Surviving Sandy: The Aftermath
- Q&A: What strategies do your case managers use to address medication reconciliation?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Health Coaching in 2012
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2011 Benchmarks in Healthcare Case Management
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Reducing Readmissions in 2012.
This resource delivers advice from case management leaders at Geisinger Health System, among others, whose successful embedded case management model is being replicated around the country.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Patricia Curran, principal in Buck Consultants' National Clinical Practice:
"The overall goal of population health management is to reduce the demand for healthcare by improving the health status of the workforce."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.