- Patients More Likely to Take Medication When Doctors Share Notes
- Almost Half of Family Caregivers Perform Medical and Nursing Tasks
- New Program Seeks to Increase Care, Quality in Nursing Facilities
- After Gestational Diabetes, Women Can Reduce Further Risk with Healthy Diet
- Healthcare Trends & Forecasts in 2013: A Strategic Planning Session
- Hospital Observation Units Could Save the HealthCare System $3.1 Billion
- Infographic: Restructuring the Care Continuum for Healthcare Reform
- New Chart: Top 5 Cash-Based Wellness Incentives
- Is Choosing Healthcare Coverage Really Harder Than Parenting?
- Q&A: How frequently is the average diabetic patient on the phone with the case manager?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2012 Trends in Embedded Case Management: Putting a Face on Care Coordination
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Accountable Care Organizations in 2012.
Reflects the most current strategies to rein in healthcare costs and utilization associated with diabetes.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Barbara Haasis, R.N., CCRN, senior clinical lead for quality reward and recognition programs at Florida Blue:
"For our program, we consider any patient that goes in to see a PCMH physician as part of that PCMH and eligible for the benefits that physician offers."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.