- New Diabetes Telemonitoring Pilot to Improve Care Management, Reduce Preventable ER Visits
- Case Management for Vulnerable Populations Among 12 Quality Improvement Grants
- New Transitions of Care Credential Program for Case Managers
- Multi-Faceted Care Strategies Needed to Reduce Preventable Hospitalizations of Nursing Home Residents
- Pharmacist Care Managers to Provide In-Home Counseling to Prevent Readmissions
- New Chart: Top Targets for Health Plan Medication Adherence Programs
- HealthSounds Podcast: The Role of Embedded Case Managers in Clinical Transformation
- HealthSounds Video: Reducing Avoidable Readmissions
- Q&A: What is the best practice for sharing information between the SNF and the hospital when technology is not available?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Reducing Avoidable Emergency Room Visits in 2011
Download new market research: Benchmarks in Healthcare Case Management
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/H_I_N.
What are your case management information needs? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2011 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Care Transitions Toolkit, a 130-page resource, examines current and emerging trends in care transition management, providing actionable data and case studies from industry thought leaders on key elements of their care transition programs. Order your Instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Carolyn Holder, manager of transitional care for Summa Health System:
"We wanted to create a network of preferred skilled nursing providers with the common goal of reducing fragmentation of care and redundancy of care. We were driven also to improve the discharge planning process, to decrease our length of stay and to avoid unnecessary readmissions." Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.