- Cost is Biggest Barrier to Medication Adherence: Survey
- Will ACOs Offer New Roles for RNs, Case Managers?
- Doctor Empathy a Positive Factor in Diabetes Care
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Sheryl Riley: Survivorship Critical Next Challenge for Care Managers
- Integrated Health Coaching: The Next Generation in Health Behavior Change Management
- Case Manager Workloads Not Uniform
- Infographic: Where Do Discharged Patients Go?
- New Chart: What's the ROI from Medication Adherence Programs?
- 10 Considerations When Preparing a Practice for the Embedded Case Manager
- Q&A: What is the most effective way to explain case management the health plan member?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Healthcare Trends for 2013
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2012 Benchmarks in Reducing Avoidable ER Visits: Pain Management Patients on Rise
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Medical Homes in 2012.
Key resource presents best practices in identifying, stratifying and monitoring individuals for case management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Irene Zolotorofe, administrative director of clinical operations at Bon Secours Health System:
"We work with our nurse navigators on transitioning patients from one area to another, whether from the hospital, back to the practice, etc., to show them the tools they need to transition patients to that care level."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.