- Case Management Telephonic Interventions Help Reduce Deaths in CHF Patients: International Study
- Aetna/NovaHealth ACO Relies on Embedded Nurse Case Managers for Patient Care
- Elderly Want to Stay at Home As They Age: Report
Meet Healthcare Case Management Manager Teresa Treiger: Helping Clients Bridge Gaps To Self-Advocacy, Self-Management
- Population Health Management: Achieving Results in a Value-Based Healthcare System
- Infographic: Medical Home Paves Way for Patient Satisfaction
- Half of All UK Ethnic Minorities Will Get Diabetes by Age 80: Study
- New Chart: What's a Case Manager's Average Monthly Caseload?
- CDC Video: Getting Blood Pressure Under Control
- Q&A: What criteria do you use for in-home patient visits, and are they more beneficial than telephonic management?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: Population Health & Disease Management in 2012
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: 2012 Trends in Embedded Case Management: Putting a Face on Care Coordination
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at email@example.com and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, email@example.com
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site
Join HIN Online:
You Might Be Interested In:
Free Download: Offering Incentives for Health & Wellness Programs
Key thought leaders examine current and emerging trends in care transition management.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Karen Black, RN, HIPAAP, quality improvement coordinator for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield:
""Dynasite® has given us the ability to provide access to the tools our case management [...] personnel need to do their daily jobs. It acts as a centralized portal; an Intranet."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.