- Treating Diabetes Early, Intensively is Best Strategy
- Family Practitioners, Nurses to Receive Increased Payments Under CMS Proposal
- Patient Handoff Tool Strengthens Care Transitions
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Transforms Nurses into Outreach Managers
- Case Managers Impact Length of Hospital Stay: International Study
- New Diabetes Management Video Offers 4 Ideas for Weight Control
- Geisinger Reduces All-Cause 30-Day Readmission Rates Through Remote Monitoring Program
- New Chart: Case Identification for Aetna's Compassionate Care Program
- Meet Healthcare Case Manager Kerry Stutzman: It's All About the Relationship
- Q&A: Should You Partner Case Managers With Newly Diagnosed Patients?
Missed the last issue? View it here.
Share these headlines on:
Take this month's e-survey: 10 Questions on Asthma Management
Interested in all open surveys? Review them here.
Download new market research: Diabetes Management in 2012: Certified Diabetes Educators Getting Results
For more information on case management: Healthcare Intelligence Network Case Management Monitor
To receive daily updates from Twitter, follow us at: http://twitter.com/#!/casemanagers.
What are your case management information needs?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know what topics you'd like to see covered in the Case Management Monitor.
© 2012 Case Management Monitor by Healthcare Intelligence Network.
Editor: Cheryl Miller, email@example.com;
Publisher: Melanie Matthews, firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Offices: 800 State Highway 71, Suite 2, Sea Girt, NJ 08750,
Fax (732) 449-4463; e-mail email@example.com, Web site
Join our Online Communities on:
You Might Be Interested In:
Case Managers in the Primary Care Practice: Tools, Assessments and Workflows for Embedded Care Coordination examines two promising pilots in embedded case management: Nurse Navigators working alongside physicians in Bon Secours Health System's Advanced Medical Home program, and Nurse Case Managers at the heart of CDPHP's Enhanced Primary Care effort.
Order your instant PDF download or print copy today.
Featured Webinar Replay:
Excerpt from presentation by Irene Zolotorofe, administrative director of clinical operations at Bon Secours Health System:
"We work with our nurse navigators on transitioning patients from one area to another, whether that's coming from the hospital, back to the practice, etc. We're working with the nurse navigators to show them the tools that they need to transition patients to that care level."
Watch the webinar today or order a training DVD or CD-ROM.